One in three people get cancer.
Heart and blood vessel disease claim a life every 10 minute.
There’s an alarming rise in diabetes, asthma, osteoporosis, chronic fatigue, Parkinson’s and Multiple Chemical Sensitivity.
There are now about 500 synthetic chemicals in our bodies
We need to learn about the chemicals in our lives – in our homes, in our personal care products, and in the food we eat
We can make a difference… to ourselves and to the health of our families
We live in a toxic soup…The world now produces 100,000 different chemicals
Just look in one place… your bathroom:
- DEA/TEA very widely used, cancer in mice.
- SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE.Foaming agent found also in garage floor cleaners and engine degreasers.Accumulates in body tissue.
- PROPYLENE GLYCOL Humectants used in anti-freeze. Irritant and inhibits cell growth.
- FLOURIDE Poisonous to humans when ingested over long periods.
- TALC Linked to ovarian cancer and should be avoided
- PEG Many causes hives and eczema.Linked to cancer.
These are only a few of the many worrying and unnecessary ingredients in your personal care products.
What is in your food?
There are hundreds of additives in processed food. These are a few of the ones with associated health problems:
1. ASPARTAME 951 Artificial Sweetener May be a trigger to many illnesses such as ADD, Alzheimer’s, Epilepsy, & Parkinson’s
2. MONO SODIUM L-GLUTAMATE (MSG621 Flavour EnhancerAbdominal discomfort, palpitations, headache, asthma
3. AMATANTH 123 Red food colouringAsthma, eczema, hyperactivity, hay fever
4. POTASSIUM NITRITE 252 PreservativeAbdominal pain, vomiting, dizziness, breathing difficulties
5. CARRAGEENAN (Irish Moss) 407 Thickener Skin rashes, Asthma, enzyme inhibitorOur bodies need many nutrients for good health.But they’re refined out of most processed foods.
To combat disease and illness we need 90 nutrients, including 60 minerals, 16 vitamins 12 amino acids and 3 essential fatty acids, daily.
Below is an example of just a few:-
Zinc(deficiencies may cause)acne, eczemaprostate problemsfatiguehigh cholesteroldiabetesChromium(deficiencies may cause)anxietyfatigueglucose intoleranceincreased cholesterolneed frequent meals
Magnesium(deficiencies may cause)heart diseasepalpitationshyperactivitytirednessweak muscles
Selenium(deficiencies may cause)cancerhigh blood pressurecataractsfrequent infectionsliver impairment
Put time on your side
We can put good health back into our bodies with high quality supplements containing colloidal minerals increase nutrition
Good sleep patterns
Cope with stress
Deal with minor illness
Improve skin tone
No headaches, aches or pains
We need a strong Anti-oxidant program to help the cells of our body repair themselves and to prevent diseases
Our Anti-oxidant Survival Kit
Vitamin C – first line of defence in our blood plasma
Vitamin E – essential to protect the cell walls of the arteries
Beta Carotene (Vitamin A) – prevents the oxidization of cholesterol
OPCs ( from Grapes seed & Pine bark) – crosses the blood-brain barrier to protect brain & spinal nerves. Prevents & repairs free-radical damage to our cells and body.
Curcumin (Tumeric) – neutralizes existing free radicals & prevents the formation of new free radicals
Co-Enzyme Q10 – protects the body, especially the heart from free radicals
Selenium – increases anti-oxidant enzymes in our cells & greatly reduces cancer risk.
Taken together, anti-oxidants can regenerate and reactive each other (“cascade”) to provide extra healing & preventative benefits.
For your health’s sake STOP adding INSULT INJURY and begin investing in Your Health, Which is Your Future.